[Shotimes] OT: Nascar Helmet CD players

Rick Glass cmysho@comcast.net
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:59:25 -0600

Just wondering if anyone here has an interest in owning one of these units, I
know alot of people have never even seen one.  I have all of the remaining
stock of these and need to get rid of them.....for cheap.  The only 4 drivers
that were ever put into production on these are Dale Earnhardt Jr., Dale
Jarrett, Mark Martin, and Jeff Gordon.  I have several of each
available......
I have a detailed listing is on ebay.....please read closely and note that
some of these are slightly blemished or may be non-functional, but still look
great.  When I had a website and sold these things they retailed for ALOT more
than I am asking for them now, I just need to get them gone.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcmyv8sho

I know I can't post a price here, but if anyone here wants one for my price on
ebay just let me know and I will ship it to you for free.

DO NOT USE THE LINK ON EBAY (ebay costs $$)

If you have any questions just ask......

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  89k Flowmasters  Kirk'd
        '99 VW 124k Bone Stock  Kirk'd

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 4row.jpg]