[Shotimes] Clutch question

Doug Barrett shotimes@dbthegreat.dyndns.org
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:07:37 -0600

The clutch on my '91 I bought recently feels really weird.  I had my brother
drive it and he agrees, and we both have been driving manuals for quite a
while.  It almost feels like it's slipping when I start letting up on the
pedal, so the car starts to slowly move, then as I let it further out it
just grabs and goes.  Is this normal, broken, or possibly the side-effect of
a modification?  Supposedly the previous owner used the car for racing, so
the chances of performance parts being installed are pretty high.

-Doug Barrett

'93 Silver/Black Leather ATX

'91 White/Black Leather MTX