[Shotimes] (OT) Compilation video of tunnel accidents...

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:29:50 -0500

Thanks for the Google video link.  The original site is blocked here at
work.  They're blocking all kinds of things lately.  Bastards.

I wonder if there was some ice on the roadway in spots.  Certain places
looked "shadowy", and right where people would start to skid.  Either way,
common sense would have prevented just about all of them though.  I agree on
the two trucks.  Either the one was going the wrong way or had already spun
around.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA