[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Anybody in northern CA want an '86 Taurus MT-5 Wagon?

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:59:42 -0500

well, i think that this guy is barking up the right tree.  If you wanted to
make a SHO wagon, why not start with the MT5 as it was s manual trans to
begin with.  I have to believe it is less complicated becasue you already
have the right pedal setup and I'm sure there are a lot of other things that
carried over.

hmmm..

too bad it's in CA.... for $100 I'd buy it.

On 2/13/06, Ron Porter <ronporter@prodigy.net> wrote:

> The suggestion that I liked was to leave it basically stock, but turbo it.
>
> Ron Porter

agon-Rare-5-Speed-4cylinder_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6238QQitemZ4612254295