[Shotimes] Vice President Dick Cheney

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:46:46 -0800 (PST)

And he was hunting without the proper license.  Although, even in Texas we don't have a Human Stamp...

  I just think it was funny that he shot a lawyer.

  Some are making a bigger deal out of it than really necessary.   Most are the comedians, because it is just funny.  But you'd think  they'd learn that quick disclosure is much better than late.  I  learned that back when I was about 8.

  Kerby

Chris Godshall <cgodshall_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:  I have hunted before, this kind of thing never happens
to normal people who aren't on their 21st heart attack
and almost 80 years old. It just goes to show that
Cheaney shouldn't be hunting, driving, or second
command of the county for that matter.