[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:31:40 -0600

Zach,

The RX8 is a nice car, super nice looking, great handling.  Can't fault
you for that choice.  The Fusion isn't going to be on my short list
either, but I wanted to drive it to see what it was about.  I think it
should be on anyone's short list if looking for a mid-size to full size
sedan that is just "normal", not a sports car or drag/track beast.  Just
a good car at a decent price........, what most people buy!  :)  (not us
gearheads usually).

Don Mallinson