[Shotimes] (OT) Compilation video of tunnel accidents...

cmichaelo@optonline.net cmichaelo@optonline.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:08:23 -0500

I was surprised to see how quick and alert to drivers behind were.  I mean, some of these crashes happened out of the blue in relatively dense traffic...and yet, the drivers behind the crashes always managed to stop before hitting the crashed cars.  And they were going fast too.

It's almost like some of those crashes were staged.

Btw, that's a really crappy site...:)

This is getting really OT now, but did you guys check out some of the other videos on their website...such the "horny dog" and the "how to use ketchup"...OMG I was ROTFL

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html