[Shotimes] i think I lunchboxed an ABS sensor...

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:26:39 -0500

Well I did it, I was instaloing the strut withthe spindle, dropped it and ti
was caught before it hit the floor.  by the ABS sesor wiring....

So now I have a nice constant ABS light is there a way to get it to tell me
what sensor is mangled?  I think it is the passenger rear.  But if I can get
the computer to tell me it's beef then I'm better off.

What's a decent source of rthe sensor and wiring?  If it is more than a
broken wire I can just solder back together I may need to replace the
sensor.

thanks all,  never really had any issues with the ABS other than this in
215,000 miles!