[Shotimes] New to List (Again!)

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:45:18 -0500

Welcome Sue...  err..  welcome back that is.

Well as far as cars they are out there and for sale and can be found in
local papers, auto trader, the internet, or hiding under a maple tree (found
one there myself once).  The thing is that now the quality of a car you get
is all over the map.  Some are in great shape and can be had for a good
deal.  I got a nice 90 that is very mechanically sound, but has some body
rust for $1000.  It was a steal for the winter though.  Other times there
are ones for sale that need serious mechanical work for more.  So pick and
choose wisely, becasue as you know fixing these cars can be costly.

Anyway, kep us informed about your progrss finding one!