[Shotimes] drizzle flippers

Godfrey, David DGodfrey@DRS-TEM.com
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:20:54 -0600

Howdy,

I'm looking for some help for my wife's 94 SHO. The windshield wipers have
been acting up in that the only way to get them to park below the cowl is to
put the switch in the intermittent position and when the wiper pauses turn
them off. That worked for a couple of months but now when you turn them off
the wipers "park" position is straight up and down. When in the intermittent
position they pause at the base of the windshield but when turned off they
go vertical. Is there a common failure for the wipers that will cause this?
I've looked in the manuals and other than getting a STAR tester and reading
the codes from an electronic module I really don't know of a path to follow
to repair.

Thanks for your help,
DG
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL MAY BE DRS PROPRIETARY/COMPETITION
SENSITIVE AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE  ADDRESSEE OF THIS EMAIL

THIS DOCUMENT AND/OR SHIPMENT MAY CONTAIN COMMODITY ITEMS, SOFTWARE OR
TECHNICAL DATA THAT IS CONTROLLED BY U.S. EXPORT LAW, AND MAY NOT BE
EXPORTED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR TO NON U.S. PERSONS WITHOUT THE
APPROPRIATE EXPORT LICENSE FROM EITHER THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE OR
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.