[Shotimes] drizzle flippers

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:30:37 -0600

Close but the parking function for the wipers is internal to the wiper motor
and gearbox. Replace the motor. Check your electrical plugs. You should be
OK but in 1993 they had a running change and the plugs/wiper motors are not
interchangeable. Make sure your plugs match. I would get a used unit. They
really don't fail very often.
.
.