[Shotimes] Re: Saddest thing at the Olympics today

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:13:58 -0800 (PST)

She needed a hug, and then a slap to the side of  the head!  That was a tough lesson to learn.  And there is  absolutely nothing wrong with winning a silver metal in the  Olympics.  But...

  Kerby

Alan Fanning <Awfanning@earthlink.net> wrote:  Yeah, that was a very sad finish. I was thinking - somebody give her a hug!

    Alan