[Shotimes] OT: another one (musclecar) bites the dust

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:24:16 -0600

Dave,

There was a short time the last few months where the new GTO seemed to
be healthy, and the new Austrailian version was going to be brought over
(after initially GM America saying it would be too expensive).  Guess
the bean counters won out.

I almost bought one, but they were too small inside for my Plus sized
body.  :)  Still I am sorry to see the car go away....again.

Don