[Shotimes] 598 vs. 610 pads

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:22:00 -0500

They seem to only be available (according the website - I have not called
yet) for the Gen III brakes front or rear.

I had the 11.6" Gen III fronts, and even thought the fade was high... both
at gingerman in the fall and previous years.  I have been pleased with the
performance of the KVR pads, but the temp range is too low for track use.
Excellent street pads though.