[Shotimes] RE: Memphis is shaping up. Good food

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:28:54 -0800 (PST)

1.6 miles, I see tables in the parking lot of the hotel "carry out"

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:  We would do Corky's as part of the convention, but they have noplace
that can hold more than just a few people, but it is supposed to be the
best BBQ in the city.

Don

http://mail.yahoo.com