[Shotimes] Re: Memphis is shaping up. Good food

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:10:07 -0500

Well, I'm certainly not a nascrap fan, although many people in my shop
are... but they're all kurt busch fans so every time they get a chance
they run into a wall... or get drunk and go driving. I do find your
decision to slip into a southern drawl while discussing the sport
ironic, and more than a little funny, though. What did he take, a kind
of steroid that lets you turn left better? Please. Their cars explode
when they have to turn right... I've seen it. It's sad.

V/R
AT2(AW) Jason "Hoser" Hartberger
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
AIMD/IM-3/Shops 8&10
01-54-0-Q/j-7877
"NASCAR People don't turn right, they turn left three times."

-----Original Message-----
From: MonsieurBoo@aol.com [mailto:MonsieurBoo@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 3:02 PM
To: Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW); shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Memphis is shaping up. Good food

"Shane whmo?"

Ain't they got no NASCAR buffs on board that scow of your'n?  Shane
Hmiel,
as in, lost his NASCAR ride at Dover last June after flunkin' a piss
test, and
slapped with a lifetime ban for another hot screen last  month, but just

reported yesterday.  Evidently they didn't cotton to his  choice of fuel

additives.  As for John Daly, his preference was good ole  E-100.

"If ya wanna run cool / If ya wanna run cool
If ya wanna run cool / You gotta run / On heavy, heavy fuel."
--Dire Straits

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 135k