[Shotimes] UDPs?

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:05:13 -0600

Does the ATX set replace the crank dampener? If so I would suggest NOT
replacing it.

Many people will tell you UDPs are fine on any car. Others will say if
it's replacing a PULLEY then you'll be fine, but if it's replacing a
DAMPENER AND PULLEY you're looking for trouble. I side with the second
group of people. An externally balanced rotating assembly needs the
correct harmonic dampener hanging off the front of it.

Justin
parted 92 - need something?

>>> "Hartberger, Jason M.  AT2 (AW)" <hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil>
2/26/2006 1:22 am >>>
Hey all, I have a stupid question. How in the heck do I get my hands
on
some ATX UDPs? They seem to be durned near impossible to come by. I
know
they'll probably be well north of $200 if I can find them but I gotta
get to that point first. Help!

V/R
AT2(AW) Jason "Hoser" Hartberger
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71