(OT) Heavy Airplanes in firefighting roles...was: Re: RE: West Coast Monsoons....was: Re: [Shotimes] Wiper Problems

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:57:46 -0800

I saw a crashed C-130 when I was there, near Kafji in Dec/Jan IIRC. It
doesn't sound like the same one, though, because it wasn't in the water.

	-- Bob