[Shotimes] Earl's stainless brake lines

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:18:39 -0500

That's the right part number.  I've used those before myself.  It sounds
like they somehow ended up with the wrong hoses in that package.

I know these were backordered or awhile, which is why the last set I
ordered (a couple months ago) were Goodridge lines.  Maybe the new batch
is just screwed up.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of van Oss
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:29 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Earl's stainless brake lines

I bought a set of Earl's stainless lines from Jegs.  The Earl's part
number
I received is 28B460ERL and the sticker on the package says "95-95
Taurus
SHO".

Problem:  The stock hoses have a female end on them, about 3/8"
diameter,
fine thread.  The Earl's hoses have a male end, what looks like a 1/2"
coarse thread, maybe NPT.

Did I receive the correct part number?

Aren't these kits supposed to be a direct bolt-on?     >>:(

Thanks.
VO