[Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:33:44 -0400

Leigh I should have had you drive my car when you were over to see what you
think.  Mine chatters and bucks a little.  When in reverse, the exhaust is
hitting the shifter bolts.  I cut as much of the excess threads as I could
and it still hits.  I think the rear motor mount is bad.  I had the front
one replaced not too long ago.  I just haven't gotten around to buying a new
rear mount yet.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA