[Shotimes] RE: Gen I question

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:50:51 -0400

Arm-wrestle him for the cost of a starter off the price!!

He obviously isn't an ASE tech, so getting a pricing advantage is your
duty!!

I assume that you might be towing it home, but, if not, take a new solenoid
with you after you buy it.

Ron Porter

  _____

From: Rick Glass [mailto:cmysho@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:19 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: Re: Gen I question

By the umpteen responses, I'm guessing it's the solenoid.

The guy selling the car thinks it needs a starter, should I tell him what is
wrong or just try to get him to drop a few more $$$ off the price.....I
already have him down to $500.....but it needs a clutch.....interior and
body are in pretty good shape, has 126k on it, I'm thinking track car.

Decisions decisions.

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  96k Flowmasters  Kirk'd