[Shotimes] OT Windows XP question

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:40:11 -0500

Yes. Go to Start>Control Panel>User Accounts, select 'change the way users
log on or log off'. Select 'Use welcome screen'.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike Wojton
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] OT Windows XP question

My computer at home is running Windows XP.  I have various user accounts set
up for everyone in my family.  My problem is the computer boots up into my
account; probably because I was the "admin" when I first installed XP.
Anyone else starting the computer up has to log out of my account and then
into theirs.  Is there some way to make XP boot into the user accounts
selection screen instead of my account first?  I've poked around the help
files but couldn't find anything about this.

TIA

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA