[Shotimes] Subject: Bentonville, AR (van Oss)

Timothy Tyner shospeedenterprises@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 00:10:59 -0500

I live about an hour from Bentonville.  My wife is from there.  The main
street downtown is quaint, nice to see if you are there, but I would not
drive out of the way for it.  What is worth the drive are all the very sweet
roads that you can find in those parts.  From LR to the Benton County area
are some AMAZING (and dangerous, one has a sign telling how many have died
in recent years) peices of tarmac.  Very much worth the extra mileage I
would say.

TT

>Subject: [Shotimes] Bentonville, AR
>
>Okay, it's a bit of a lark...
>
>It would add 250 miles to our trip home from the convention to go home via
>Little Rock, AR (and see the Clinton Library, mostly for architectural
>reasons) and Bentonville, AR (home of Wally World and Whistler radar
>detectors).  Do they still have great steaks in Kansas City?
>
>Anyone ever been through Ol' Bentonville?  Know anything about it?  Is
>there
>anything to see or would it just be a boring little town that happens to be
>the center-of-gravity of retail in the known universe?
>
>Anyone want to take bets on what sort of Historic Main Street they've got
>in
>Bentonville?   : )
>
>VO

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!