[Shotimes] OT-A/V receivers

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

All I can say is SONY stuff for the last 10 years, at least, has not  been the same quality that they made their reputation with.  The  cost is to high for the quality.  Yamaha doesn't seem to have that  problem.

  Kerby

Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> wrote:  I have the Yamaha RX-V620 (it is at least 2-3 years old) and have had
zero problems.  Seems to have plenty of power and options.  Wish it had
a Tape bypass circuit for my equalizer, but other than that, it works great.

Don Mallinson