[Shotimes] ATX Shifter Question

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:08:30 -0700

Ron,

Upon reflection, I think the problem will resolve itself as I start to put
things back together. I was trying to move the car to make room in the
driveway, before finishing putting everything back together after doing a
blend door actuator replacement. I probably need to re-connect a wire under
the dash.

    Alan