[Shotimes] Ignition Lock Cylinder wont let key turn 97 SHO

Techpriest techpriest@ourlair.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:48:11 -0500

I had an ignition lock problem with the van I owned before the SHO and I
could not get the ignition key to turn so I called a locksmith.  Turns out
the electrical switch that moves when the key turns went bad and stuck.
Before drilling the lock I would make sure there is not something else
jamming it up.

If not, how cheap?  I have driven cars with "screwdriver" keys before and am
not to proud to do it again :)