[Shotimes] Ford Futura Sprint w/ SHO intake?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:13:16 -0500

There usually isn't that much lag time for the magazines for the letters
column.  There have now been two issues since the firing of Brock, so
there has been plenty of time.  I will be surprised if they put a single
letter in about it.

Don