[Shotimes] dynomax exhaust

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:38:18 -0500

Had I known I was going to keep my '89 SHO through 2006 when I bought it
in 1991, I would have spent the bucks ($1200+ at the time) for the Borla
System.  I have put Three total Dynomax systems on that car, plus two
other sets of mufflers.  Lifetime warranty?  Yea, but I didn't bother
trying to collect on it.  Too much trouble, who has the receipt?

Buy a good muffler from the start, I bought and then loved Bullet
stainless mufflers enough that I became a dealer for them.  Then get
your shop to bend the rest from Stainless, or buy an entire stainless
system from one of the SHO vendors that offer them.

Aluminized is OK, but if it's something you are going to keep, get
something better.

Don Mallinson