[Shotimes] ABS freaking out FIXED!

Adam Phillips adambant@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:32:22 -0400

Well I had a very productive saturday. I detailed my SHO, got the wheel
locks off (wich took some serious effort and a mini sledge :) , changed the
oil, and FIXED the ABS for FREE, and in about 2 minutes!! I remember way
back when i replaced the front left sensor, i overtightened it a hair, and
it cracked slightly. Well over the last 17k miles that crack got bigger and
finally split. The sensor was just kinda floating around in the hole. SO i
just took the bolt out, got a washer, and tightend it back up, good as new,
no more problems! I wish everything else was that simple to fix on these
cars haha. Thanks again for all your suggestions!

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX
146k, HID's
Tinted, ALSFB's
Navigated
Flowmaster 50's

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.