[Shotimes] SHOspotting

ttomw@frontiernet.net ttomw@frontiernet.net
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 01:20:09 +0000

We hooked up with the Power Tour on Tuesday in Perry Georgia and went
to Englishtown N.J., (after the Carlisle All Ford Nationals). The tour
was pretty uneventful for us (thank God). Lots of awesome cars- many
purpose built just for the Power Tour. There was an interesting mix of
hot rods, street rods, muscle cars and beaters. Info and some pics at
http://hotrod.com/powertour/. The most fun was driving on the Blue
Ridge Parkway, which felt like it was built just for the Taurus SHO. I
never met the people in the silver gen3.

        TomW