[Shotimes] Condensation in headlights

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect that they are also DEPO brand. Most of the
aftermarket SHO headlights that I've seen are (if not
all). The lenses and housings are fine but apparnetly
the sealant on mine was not applied very evenly. I
should've looked at them a little better before I
installed them.

Oh well, $150 per light was still much better than
$255 (each) from Ford.

Ian

--- "Juillerat, Aaron J" <aaronj@autojectors.com>