[Shotimes] Parts for sale (Revised)

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:34:49 -0400

Ok time for the VOD to speak!!!!!   ;-)

If it is a later-model CPU for a Gen 2, folks will need to know the #, and
it will sell.

Now, the C&L 73mm....... Over 15 years of SHO ownership, I only know of
"one" car that has run better with that setup. It was the first MAF upgrade
available for SHOs back in the early '90s, and the general consensus is that
it was a POS and never worked right for virtually everybody. My suggestion
is to sell it for the cost of shipping. Even then, you will probably still
have it. Might as well polish it up and use it as a paperweight!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Peter Chase
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:06 PM
To: Sholist
Subject: [Shotimes] Parts for sale (Revised)

OK, one more time before they go up on ebay:

 I have the following for sale since I'm no longer in the SHO world :-(  All
prices do not include shipping from Atlanta.

*C&L 73mm Mass Airflow Sensor*

 This was purchased used as part of a package deal on ebay but I never
installed it.  $50

*CPU for an MTX SHO*

Bought this when a shop told me I needed a new computer. Needless to say,
they didn't know SHO's very well........I'm not sure which SHO's this will
fit but I'll be glad to get the part number off of the case when I get home.

 $40

Email me with any questions,
      Peter