[Shotimes] RCM AUTOMOTIVE

Jonas Diener jdiener@rosettastone.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:58:02 -0400

I bought some stuff from them back in early 04.  A compressor and some a/c lines, and I think some ignition wires and other items.

All in all a good experience.  The prices were very reasonable, the stuff arrived fairly quickly, was well-packaged, and they gave good responses to my numerous emails, though some took a day or two to answer.