[Shotimes] Re: Picked up my SHO yesterday

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:38:50 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

If you don't want to go to all the effort to polish the old ones, you can check the junkyards for better ones.  You can get them from '92 to '95 SHO's as well as Sables of the same years (minus the fishtanks).  I got lucky recently and found a pair of OEM headlights in excellent condition.  If you want to get brand new ones, compare the price between SHO and Sable headlights.  There's a big difference in price just for the fishtanks, which you may not really care about anyway (or you can do the polishing trick on those).

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX