[Shotimes] Re: (OT) An Energy Field of Dreams

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:50:18 -0400

You know, if we had the democrats running things we wouldn't have people
that can't spell 'shenanigans'. And don't claim fat fingers, either, 'u'
is not next to 'n' on the keyboard! If, if, if, you democrats are just a
bunch of sore losers. Democrats have their share of problems too. Not
that I'm a Rush Limbaugh Card-Totin' Republican, though. I kinda go down
the middle. Republicans are too concerned with making themselves richer
than they already are, and democrats just whine too damn much.

Jason