[Shotimes] Re: (OT) FRS/GMRS Radios for Convention Use

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:40:38 -0500

Ron,

We are going Sunday from Peoria, down I-55.  Joseph Van Oss will be with
us.  May pick up John Stout, or he may already be there.

Some of our group may drop off and visit the Arch in St. Louis, but I
think Jan and I will continue on down with the '89 on the trailer, not
wishing to try to park it downtown St. Louis.

We could meet up in Lincoln if you come through in time to make the
Sunday night dinner.

I would like to be in Memphis by 3 or 4 pm to get mostly unloaded and
still get to Anna's.
That would mean that we would need to be in Lincoln, IL  sometime around
8am.

That means a REAL early start for your group, around 5am?  Want to try that?

Don Mallinson