[Shotimes] Re: Laser Speed Monitoring

Mark Nunnally marknunnally@alltel.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:06:57 -0400

> Luckily, traffic on the Interstates around here will move at 80-85 most
> times (just like Atlanta & Boston, which is why I like driving in those
> cities). I have gotten to the point where most of my driving will be "with
> the flow", as it's less stressful. There are occasionally times that I haul
> at 90-100 but I'm alert and watching the whole time.

Coming home at 5:30 one day on 85 just outside Atlanta, I was in the middle
lane, slowly passing a caddy on my right, and delivery van was slowly
passing me on the left (all within a couple of mph of each other) as were
the cars in front of behind us.  I looked down and I was doing 103.

If you aren't running triple digits on some parts of 285 you'll get run
over.  It's nuts.

(ticket free since '02...since I got a detector, but who cares about
knocking on wood, I'm due anyway)