[Shotimes] Re: Laser Speed Monitoring

James White greensho@crown.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 00:25:55 -0500

Indiana does this deferred thing frequently.  The State still gets
some money, but most stays in the County.  The best is when you are
issued a city citation.  speeding must have been on a city street.
this city must have a city court.  There the fines are a whole
lot less and the citation or your money, never leaves the city!

It is all about money...

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net
(my insurance company thinks that I have not had a speeding ticket
for over 15 years)