[Shotimes] OT: HID's and Headlight Relays?

FlamingTaco FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 02:18:42 -0400 (EDT)

I know you don't want to use solid-state relays, so the slow electrical-switching characteristics of a mechanical switch might not be ideal, either, for longevity.

The relays are also a safety feature. Don't want 90V sitting on the light switch should a module component fail.

David