[Shotimes] dynomax (easy install)?

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:18:07 -0700

Isn't it cheaper to just have an exhaust shop fix your catback? I think I
got my new set of mufflers for about $250 or $300 installed. Aren't Dynomax
catbacks more expensive than that?

The other advantages of having a shop do it is that you don't have to
install it yourself, and you can also try out different mufflers and get the
exact sound you want (I went with Magnaflows).

-Sean