[Shotimes] Front suspension re-request--diagram for front tension strut bushing 'liner' weld points needed

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

>From KJevin Galuska's post on SHOforum:

I thought this was a pretty common problem. There is a
Ford TSB for it. You have to tack weld the bushing
receiver to the subframe. I can try and get a PDF of
the tsb over lunch time if anyone wants.
Edit:
This is wasnt what I was talking about, but its
another solution:
http://www.federal-mogul.com/fmeconn...loads/2077.pdf
Edit #2:
This is what I was talking about: