[Shotimes] Re: Removing headlights

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:13:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I think the tabs keep the plastic part of the adjuster from turning when you adjust the headlights.  I've gotten several extra clips from the junkyard.  The top ones are easy to remove--it's the bottom one that's a pain.  I just bend the tabs away and yank it out (and use one of my junkyard replacements).

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX