[Shotimes] motor mount pt 2 (or) stay away from pioneer mounts!

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:17:24 -0500

Jason:
 Thanks for the warning!! You must run that ATX hard!! I race mine and have
a long list of mods and have never broken or replaced a motor mount yet!
.
.