[Shotimes] Re: [baySHO] Coolant hose availability

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:54:01 -0700

It would be great if we could create a cross-list of hoses and make that
available on the SHOtimes FAQ or equivalent.  I found a small diameter hose
at NAPA that makes a good substitute for one of the little hoses under the
throttle body.

    Alan