[Shotimes] AC lines

Mark Nunnally marknunnally@alltel.net
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:45:38 -0400

Just had to top off the 92 (R12) last week.  I've got a compressor leak
(from the shaft seal, oil, I'm sure freon to).  That being said, other than
the evap line and the dryer itself, I've never touched anything (other than
the clutch) since I bought it in '97.  It had a reman Ford compressor put on
before I bought it (40k maybe?) and it's still chugging (227k), although a
bit noisy.  Everything else is pretty hammered (including the bug and rock
filled condenser), I'm amazed the thing still blows 40 degree air from the
vents.

Still got about 16 cans of R12 left, tis a slow leak, should last awhile ;)