[Shotimes] FW: RockAuto Discount Reminder

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:04:11 -0500

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil
-----Original Message-----
From: service@rockauto.com [mailto:service@rockauto.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:15 AM
To: paul@paul-fisher.com
Subject: RockAuto Discount Reminder

Hello,

This email is just a reminder that your RockAuto discount code 425156145264
will expire on July 11, 2006.  If you or anyone you know is thinking of
doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

To take advantage of your discount:

- Please visit www.rockauto.com and put the parts you need in the Shopping
Cart.
- Use the following discount code:

  425156145264

- If you are using our Java Catalog, enter your discount code (and no other
characters or spaces) in the "How did you hear about us" line of the
shopping cart.
- If you are using our non-Java Catalog, place the discount code (and no
other characters or spaces) in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping
Cart and click "Calculate Discount".
- Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like
filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine
long blocks.  We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles,
mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets!  Our online catalog
includes the latest 2005 vehicles and goes all the way back to 1945, making
it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing
www.rockauto.com