[Shotimes] Random Hard to start issue "flooded"

Jonas Diener jdiener@rosettastone.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:25:03 -0500

I'd like to chime in and say "me too". I also have this problem. Been
with the car since I purchased it about 2 years ago.

Starting cold always seems to work fine. For me the issue only arises if
I then stall out and need to restart.

I've replaced both the cam sensor and the crank sensor, to no effect.
Same for the fuel filter.

I've tried monitoring the fuel pressure when it's acting up, and it
looked fine to me.