[Shotimes] Re: Passing of John Weidenbenner

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:19:24 -0600

Paul,

Very sad news.  John was a truly nice guy and fun to be around, even
when he was in a lot of pain at the Indy convention, he brightened the
day as he sat in the registration area.  I am so glad he could make the
event.

I remember the night out for Pizza and then back roads driving the
Friday after the 2000 convention in Southern Indiana.  John wanted to
get a picture of his car coming up a boat ramp out of a lake, we were
all afraid that he really would dip it in the water!

Fun roads and great drives to you John, you will be missed.

Paul, yes, please let me know the funeral details, I would like to attend.

Don Mallinson