[Shotimes] Leftover nut after clutch job

Edward Mazurek emazurek@cisco.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:29:55 -0500

Hi Ian,

I could get a picture but I haven't yet. It takes a 21mm socket
so it's big. It is a standard looking nut with the round flange
at the bottom. I can get a picture and email it to you.

Thanks!

Ed