[Shotimes] Re: Neatest SHO On E-bay

Christina silversho95@msn.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:03:26 -0800

Alas, I knew some would feel this way, but still finding a 11 year old car
practically brand new for 1/3rd the cost of my new one, excited me, sorry.

Christina
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul L Fisher
  To: 'Christina' ; 'Tech SHO' ; shotimes@autox.team.net ; 'V8SHO LIST'
  Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:58 PM
  Subject: RE: Neatest SHO On E-bay

  But it's an automatic!

  At least it has a clean Carfax.

  Paul L Fisher

  Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
  SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
  Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-

  From: Christina [mailto:silversho95@msn.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:50 PM
  To: baysho@lists.milleredp.com; Northwest SHO Club; Tech SHO;
shotimes@autox.team.net; V8SHO LIST
  Subject: Neatest SHO On E-bay

  Hey gang--there is a 95 SHO on E-bay that ends in two hours that only has 5K
original miles on it.  It is located in Douglas, WY.  I had heard about this
car before and heard it was just like showroom condition.

  Do a search on E-bay for item #4616852567 or try this link:
http://tinyurl.com/ou9va

  If anyone knows how to get ahold of Bill Stobel (spelling--guy that does the
inspection at the CarSHOws at the convention), please let him know about this
car as I know at one time he was very interested in it.

  Current bid is 10K, which IMHO is cheap considering I paid almost $32K for
my 94 new in 8/94.

  Christina